Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Β·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following my visit to my dealer in Coventry I am now the very proud owner of my new car it's sitting on my drive as I type this I have only driven it for 15 miles but wow I am impressed!!!
as soon as I figure out how to I will post some piccies but lots to get used too Λœβ€žΛœβ€žΛœβ€žΛœβ€žΛœβ€žΛœβ€žΛœβ€žΛœβ€žΛœβ€ž

Β·
Registered
63 Posts
So pleased to hear that! I am getting really excited now as I will get mine on June 17 - had to wait for it to be 90 days old as it is an ex-demo car.

I am a little concerned about the number of bad reports regarding the EGC Gearbox and the rear bumper protector as both of these apply to my car.

I do appreciate that the bad reports on here represent just a very small portion of all those currently on use, but if I do have problems and have to return it to the Dealership they are some 70 miles away from home.

Best wishes to you with your new 'baby'.

Nearly forgot to say that I have sold my current 207sw to a long term friends daughter, for delivery next weekend!

EvaderEdited by: Evader

Β·
Registered
74 Posts
Great news Jurgen... do hope you were finally satisfied with the dealers handling of your concerns and they have made suitable compensation to you.
Time for some fun with your car... and soon find your 2008 as good as it looks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts