Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1.2 puretech 130 problem

17K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  MarkyTM 
#1 ·
Hi all
i have peugeot 1.2puretech 130hp , 100,000km , i get a service light on ( engine fault )
the faults i found ( on dealer computer ) is :
P3061 , P3060 , P1032 , P1033 , P1034
and cant ears the faults at all !
they said that the car need a valve carbon cleaning all the 5 faults is from the carbon on the intake valves
the car with no issues drive normal ,my question is the 5 faults is really for intake carbon build up problem ?
on the 1.6THP i know its a common issue but on the 1.2 puretech i didnt see any one that get a carbon build up problem and do a walnut blasting
someone have the same faults code ? what i should do ? im 3 months drive with the service light on cant read or ears by my obd scaner ( dont know why )

thanks all

#2 ·
I broke down on Saturday, the AA attended and diagnosed 2 faults. P1032 - Unknown fault. Error Message : Wake-up unsuccessful. Status :p1339 - Combustion failure detected. I googled the first code and was presented with nox sensor, the vehicle being a 67 plate petrol has driven fine up until this point. Going through AA Bcr for the repair, I went to halfrauds (Halfords) today, they have confirmed that the warning has now subsided and diagnostics are green all the way. So from Saturday, to today the warning light has gone out amber (engine fault: repair needed). To nothing now Peugeot dealer want £125 just to diagnose on Monday today £60 the car is 3.5 years old surely a nox sensor should last longer?

#5 ·
Gavin it may help others help you if you included:

1) MY of your car
2) Auto or manual
3) Diesel or petrol
4) Mileage

Read my signature strip for an example :D

Oh, and since your problem doesn't seem associate to the OP's from 8 months earlier, it perhaps would have been better to have started your own thread.

Apologies if you're new to t'internet and forums :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.