Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, so today I ordered my 1.2vti in Bianca white. Been a long time coming, nearly six months, but after finally selling the mini I took the plunge and put in the order. Going to be a long 13 weeks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi I have the 1.4hdi active in bianca white good choice! I love it. ...best car I ever had

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I can't wait to get my hands on her.

I wanted the 1.6hdi allure, but it was just a bit too much.

Got a good deal on the 1.2 though

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi Unless you got a lot of different options,i suspect you may get it earlier they building more cars now .I had issues with the dealer ordered a stock car which was non existence 20th Dec .They called me start of Jan it had to be built,it was ready mid fed but I waited for 14 plate. I ordered a standardBianca White allure 1.6 92 diesel. My deal was not great as I px

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a phone call this morning from the dealer to say that they had recieved a build date of 14th April, so all being well I should see it early to mid May. One month earlier than expected!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phoned the dealer this morning and the car is in the country, Kent to be precise. Shouldn't be too long now!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I picked up my 1.2VTi ECG this morning. I am very pleased with it. Everything seems to work so far. Very comfortable drive position for a 6ft 2" driver. I miss having an arm rest though. The car was on time from original estimate with build date given very quickly and in the country a week after that. Unfortunately the DVLA insisted that my name was my address and vice versa so that slowed down the handover then a family holiday intervened. Not the dealer or Peugeot's fault. I was in Malta for 2/52 and saw many 2008 in the Bianca White and it made me think Uh Oh but my Spirit Grey Allure is just perfect now I have it. Well worth the wait Bicks 79 and sorry for hijacking your message. Happy driving.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so picked the car up yesterday and I'm so pleased with her. Drives well and power delivery is lovely and smooth. I'll get some pictures up in the next few days!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Order my 1.2vti active 2 months ago and it finally arrived at the dealers this week!!! Can't pick it up till next week due to insurance reasons :( Got to have a look at it yesterday though and noticed stripes on the roof inside. As far as I know the active doesn't come with mood lighting, unless I'm mistaken. Can anyone explain?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello AliShack,
You're right, those stripes won't light up, those are only some patterns on the inside cover of the roof.

You'll enjoy your car from next week anyway, I bet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts