Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up car around 2wks ago but have since noticed the aerial is missing. I purchased the car from Arnold Clark in Edinburgh which is a 150 mile round trip. My local AC have given me an aerial they had kicking about but it's a gloss black rather than matt grey like the base part plus I keep losing reception.The nearest Peugeot dealer is 35 miles away and they need payment in person (£22) before ordering, so 140 miles travelling.

Can anyone provide a part number, which Peugeot are reluctant to do, or a link to an alternative please.
A short, stubby aerial would look good I think but anything considered really as long as it's compatible and provides a good reception.

P.S. ebay is a minefield and I could spend all day searching and end up with something no better than I already have, hence the plea for help.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi allan, thanks for reply. I bought the car 2nd hand (2014) from Arnold Clark.Their after sales service isn't the best as you probably know and I cant get hold of the sales guy who sold me the car. AC in Dundee have given me a random aerial but I'm trying to find a Peugeot aerial. I've got 60 days to notify AC of any faults but unsure if the aerial is covered.A seperatePeugeot dealer in Perth can get me an aerial but wont supply the part number and needs payment in person before placing order. He may well send me the aerial but I'd still need to make a 70 mile round trip for a part I could probably get for around a tenner delivered if I could get the part number or just go with what other 2008 drivers are using.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi. I changed my black aerial for the short stubbly one on eBay below, cost £3-97 incl postage. Works perfect, looks good.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201359372446?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BJM said:
Hi. I changed my black aerial for the short stubbly one on eBay below, cost £3-97 incl postage. Works perfect, looks good.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201359372446?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Cheers BJM.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got hold of Arnold Clark salesperson today and new Peugeot 2008 aerial on it's way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts