Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Alan I ordered my 2008 in January the dealer said he had a build date of feb 13 today but after reading a lot of posts I'm not to sure as there seems to be a lot of people still waiting who ordered in December I hope he is correct

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Alan and welcome to the club.

My dealer said deliveries were improving so you could be just about right.

Good luck.

Al.

·
Registered
217 Posts
factory have caught up with the initial back log now so you shouldn't have too long a wait buddy. i ordered beginning of jan and it should be on its way to the dealership now (if it's not there already). it's averaging out at around 6-8 weeks from order to pick up (unless you agreed on 14 plates as part of the deal in which case there's a little extra wait until the first of march)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all just this minuet had a phone call from dealer to say my 2008 allure will be in peugeots main compound in England on 4 march so will probably be mid march when I get it at the moment I have a 3008 which has been a very good car but now I'm retired I thought I would get something slightly smaller cheaper tax only £20 a year think I got a decent deal on insurance and more miles per gallon as my new car is nera black I've got a set of lockable dust caps with black surround and white lion I had a set before but they were not lockable so got stolen after a week probably on some youn lads bike now looking forward to getting it now seems a long time since I had a test drive keep you posted

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I'm picking up my Nera black allure 115 eHDI on Saturday 15th march at 10-30am looking forward to getting it seems a long time from ordering hope the weather is like today has anyone had any problems that I should look out for it seems most people are quite happy with whichever model they have chosen anyway keep you posted after Saturday

·
Registered
311 Posts
Great model not so sure about the colour though

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Alan, you are going to be so pleased on Saturday when picking up your car, like yourself we arenow retired and downsizedfinding our 2008 very economical and a great all round package. In fact there's not a lot I can think of not to like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts