Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi newbie here. This may be a daft question but I'll fire on anyway. If I purchase a Garmin Sat Nav with Bluetooth can I sync it to the touch screen on my 2008 Allure?. Peugeot Sat Nav is around £400 I believe so I wondered if purchasing a separate device (around £120) and keeping it in the glove box would be an option as I don't really want it sitting on the dash.

No technical genius so go easy.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Stick to your tom tom/ garmin on dash, as for linking it to touch screen as far as l know it can't be used that way

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mik207 said:
Stick to your tom tom/ garmin on dash, as for linking it to touch screen as far as l know it can't be used that way
I think you're right Mik. Tried syncing Google Navigationfrom my phone to touchscreen but it didn't work. Might invest in a decent sat nav once I've stopped polishing and waxing my new car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I also use a potable sat nav, Garmin in my case, I have a short length of Velcro tape on the forward side of the touch screen binnacle, with it's mating half on the bottom edge of the garmin unit, mounted on a bean bag type dash mount, this stops all vibration and keeps the unit reachable without a long stretch.(At least when I have my co-pilot in the passenger seat, otherwise, I would pull over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts