Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just see it on Auto Express website although it was a bit confusing because they are saying its a cut-down version, certainly looks tasty especially if it comes with the new turbo 3 cylinder engine

·
Registered
398 Posts
Totally lame...The 2008 was created as familly car...with 2 doors, will lose the segment it was created for...
Instead of this, they could put a glass roof that opens by 2 parts...
With 3 doors will enter in a competition that i don't think Peugeot is willing to compete...

·
Registered
42 Posts
No I wouldn't have chosen this - would have stuck with the 4-door version. We chose this as a family car. 2-door vehicles are not really compatible with family living. If you don't have any kids and rarely have any passengers in the back of your car then I can see what the attraction of this would be. Not for us now though!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Dan said:
So if this was out at the same time as you ordered the normal 2008 which would you have picked?

Do you need the back doors?

Looks pretty cool

Wouldbe great if this was real, around 100g/km, GTi type handling and a bit more
aggressivewith brighter daytime LEDs and bi-Xenon. I have been specing up an Abarth 500, overpriced with cr*p interior but
sporty / raw, a bit like the good old 205 GTi.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts