Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...Yesterday I have sold the 2008...after nice journeys, with a real pleasure to drive it...
The decision was hard, but the offer was very good...so now the 2008 have a new owner...(she promised to take care of it :) )...
Nice to meet you all, will remain here only for my friends...Tony, Al, Kate, Pilot...and all...
Also will be welcomed any club member...

PS. Tuesday I was in Stansted for 4 hours :)...eating at Burger King in airport :)))))

·
Registered
284 Posts
George! You can't leave us!

Make sure you come back to the forum on a regular basis please!

What have you bought? Anything exciting?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Sorry to see you go George. I guess we will all move on at some point. What are your car plans now?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Good luck with new car. You'll be missed

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is already missing :)Now I will just stick with my old Seat Ibiza...The money and some more resources will be used in order to buy another apartment...
After I rent the new apartment, probably will go to Citroen DS5 Sport Chic :)
Anyway, will remain at PSA diesel models, as I believe they are the best engines on current market.

PS. Kate, I will remain here, will also bug you with my good and bad jokes, and will stick to the PUG forum asAl remainswith Win10, Pilotwith hisplane, Tony with his lovely dreams involving a nice tastypie from you, and you...remain with your nice PJ's :))))

See you all later.

·
Registered
273 Posts
My dear chap. I obviously cannot condemn you for ditching your 2008 as you have defended it to the best of your ability. However I will miss you and your intelligent comments, and in a foreign language as well. You have my utmost admiration and I wish you all the best in the future. Please keep in touch as your wit and perception will be sorely missed if you just go away. Best Regards. Alan.

·
Registered
506 Posts
George, I travel up North to Retford for a couple of days and when I get back ..

George what have you gone and done my friend, I am going to miss you..you Romanian Stud Muffin.
I can hear the girls crying already, the mothers will be glad tho' as their daughters are likely to be safe now.

Mik (the fish) will be sad to see you go as well he was just
beginningto
understandyour jokes and what you were saying.

George we will miss you, keep dropping in from time to time, like the others I will miss your wit and your comments, both the funny ones and the technical ones. You've been a good support to the Forum even as Alan said, at times we never understood you. Listen my friend, we all move on, Alan(pilot) will be next when his "shed" goes to the dealers, but I for one hope, like you he comes back from time to time.

You've certainly flown the flag for the Eastern Europeans and you are a credit to your family. I hope that one day we can meet up at some point, it will be a pleasure to buy you a beer.

Give our regards to all your many wives, girlfriends and family and it won't be long before you'll be back.

Especially if you're going to be driving that heap of scrap they call a Seat Ibiza. Driving that, you live dangerously my friend.

And why didn't you tell us you were in the UK, we could have sent a welcoming party or would that have spoiled the FUN!!!!

Take care keep in touch

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi George, take care out there and have fun.

Best wishes, Al.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys...and girls... :)))Don't worry, the damn Romanian is still here...only without his 2008... :)
Of courseI will announce you when will have the next trip in UK...this one was not announced as I had to stay only 4h and was no time for (a) beer...(maybe for a Cola)...
If there is some I can help you with, just ask...some things are a lot cheaper in Romania than in UK...

Regards,
George

1 - 9 of 9 Posts