Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just bouth Peugeot 2008 SUV model Active. It come with simple radio - not having the Mirror screen functionality. I wonder if there is a way to upgrade or hack it's software to allow this functionality. After two days of googling and zero results, I am trying here. Thank you in advance for comments.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you but that is not the answer I am seeking. The guys radio is alredy capable of Apple car and mirror link. My is not at all. That is what I am loking for - SW upgrade that will "install" Mirror link into my radio.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried today install Google Auto on my phone. After conecting to the car USB nothing happened. Therefore there has to be some SW upgrade in the radio in order to allow Mirrir Screen.So far I was able to display Engeneering menu - but it requires the codes. I was not able to google anything about this - any code at all. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried today install Google Auto on my phone. After conecting to the car USB nothing happened. Therefore there has to be some SW upgrade in the radio in order to allow Mirrir Screen.So far I was able to display Engeneering menu - but it requires the codes. I was not able to google anything about this - any code at all. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
2 Posts
did you get an answer? I'm on the same situation now

Guy
Hey - Just happened to me. Tried to load the Android Auto App and it is now stuck flickering between the 2 apps - My Peugeot and the Android. Cannot delete either to reload. Most frustrating. No such thing as a hard reboot either to clear data history. I even uninstalled the My Peugeot App on my phone to allow the installation of the Android Auto one and still no luck. About to drive back to the dealership and get them to load it up for me.

·
Registered
275 Posts
And what was the outcome Zulu?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. My mistake. Faulty data cable. Installed and working now. Not so easy to flick between 2 phones despite the profile option. I expected a bluetooth connection once Android Auto was working but only seems to operate with the cable. Have swapped to using stored media on my other phone and not streaming Spotify. There must be a better way. If anyone has figured out how to connect via bluetooth for streaming Spotify....please update me. K

1 - 9 of 9 Posts