Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motorpoint have a selection (36 at the last count) 1.2 12v puretech Active models on '15' plate all registered in June (i.e. at the end of the quarter) in a selection of colours for £10,799.

Bargain.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I found cheaper in Mobile.de....of course, with wheel on left...is an 2008 with 8700 Euro, new, damaged by ice rain...if I buy it, will cost me 1000 Euro to paint it all and repair it...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi Chris / George

I've just done a quick search and even the dealers are giving them away at the moment with all sorts of silly deals.

If anybody wants a 2008 with the steering wheel on the right side of the car and a proper warranty then now is the time to visit your local dealer or like you say at Motorpoint etc.

You will not be disappointed.

In fact I was talking with "madam" about this after your post and has her vehicle is just 10 months old with only 12300 miles on it we can get a trade in of £10140 from our friends who will buy any car.
I would expect a tad more from a dealer but turn up at Motorpoint and take your pick we would lose about £300 quid I think.

Madam may be getting a new car with a proper gearbox soon me thinks.....if she asks.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uncletone said:
I would expect a tad more from a dealer but turn up at Motorpoint and take your pick we would lose about £300 quid I think
Think again!

We bought the DS4 from motorpoint and they offered the second best part ex price for our old C4 Picasso, a good £400 more than Peugeot offered against a new 2008. I gave them the details over the phone, they priced it and then when we picked up the DS4 they gave it a courtesy look over and we co,pelted the deal.

There is no 'experience' (it's like buying a white good) but who cares with the deal we got.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I know what you mean Chris,

You only get the dealer experience when you buy something rather more expensive.

But at the end of the day if you get the right car for the right deal who cares.

·
Registered
316 Posts
It's all about getting what you want at the price you want pay after all

·
Registered
20 Posts
We've just bought an 'almost new' pre-reg 2008 and saved a fortune over new. There are some good deals to be had. Are they not shifting well? I must say I've not seen that many on the roads. Lots of Citroen Cactus around though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts