1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Great find burty.......well it was when I realized I had to choose English on the first page!

I was wondering how I was going to pass the time for the next 11 weeks; looks like you've found it for me.

Nice one, I will spend a lot of time reading this manual.

Al.

PS: I've downloaded it as a .pdf file and saved it for reading over the next few weeks.

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks burty, made my night seeing you found this! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for posting this Burty.
Great (or sad!) bedtime reading.

On page 260 so far, so I'll have to read a little slower with still many weeks left until delivery.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice one Burty, should know the car well now by the time it arrives.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

Yep just finished reading through it, heh its a manual but did have a few things I didn't know about so glad I had a read over it.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I don't have a problem with the reading.....just the remembering!!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Select the Country flag (top right) and select model and left click on hand book.

On the upper right you will see 'pdf' which you select and it downloads.

Open and move your cursor to the bottom right and select the save to file logo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Downloaded it too as a PDF, ideal way to store it! This feels like a good forum, thanks for the feeds.

"Going to be a 2008 115 Felina owner on Saturday"!

·
Registered
58 Posts
It looks like the helpful online Owner's manual database at http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ddb/ has been removed.
It now gives a 404:-
The requested resource does not exist.Unknown page.

Of course, other Peugeot pages still point to the now broken link.

There is a page called service box (seems to be aimed at dealers and repairers rather than owners) where you can pay for access to documentation at 7 Euros per hour or 26 Euros per day.http://public.servicebox-parts.com

Quite "Miffed" about this as I was hoping to eventually get an updated electronic version of the Infotainment manual. My paper copy only describes a fantasy system abstracted from reality. Been waiting a year now, seems I will never get a proper manual for it.

Edited by: LastPintDave

·
Registered
413 Posts
Agree. Still don't have an up to date manual for my system, especially the TT satnav. Never had any instructions for this.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi Peugeot connect system Manuel is available via there website which is generic one for all connect systems which have Tom Tom traffic it is also available on Dropbox.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Andmag said:
Hi Peugeot connect system Manuel is available via there website which is generic one for all connect systems which have Tom Tom traffic it is also available on Dropbox.
Do you have a link for that because I can't find it? Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts