Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Connected 3D navigation 3 year licence is included on the GT line and GT, when I try to activate on the MyPeugeot app it says 'your vehicle is not compatable' has anyone been able to activate theirs?

George

·
Registered
275 Posts
George, since your car s so new and purchased with the feature I'd be taking it back to the dealer for them to fix....that's why you have a warranty.

Natch if they diagnose that it is a RTFM/User error then they will charge you :(

·
Registered
Peugeot 2008 1.2 GT-Line EAT6 Ultimate Red
29 Posts
You would know if it was working because you should see "TOMTOM TRAFFIC" displayed on the lower right corner of the satnav screen.

·
Registered
49 Posts
ok mine wasn't activated but is now. I had to just log into my Peugeot account and add the service. I then just had to switch it on in the car. all good now. Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
Peugeot 2008 1.2 GT-Line EAT6 Ultimate Red
29 Posts
ok mine wasn't activated but is now. I had to just log into my Peugeot account and add the service. I then just had to switch it on in the car. all good now. Thanks for the heads up
You're welcome, glad you got it sorted. Happy motoring in your new car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
George, since your car s so new and purchased with the feature I'd be taking it back to the dealer for them to fix....that's why you have a warranty.

Natch if they diagnose that it is a RTFM/User error then they will charge you :(
Just an update : eventually my vin was recognised and customer services sent me the link to update the screen and sat nav. After several attempts (and several hours, can’t believe how long it takes) I managed to get the updates onto the flash drive and I’ve updated the screen ok and I’ll do the sat nav tomorrow.
It would be a much better experience if you could order the updates and get it posted to you on the flash.
I also had an issue with the app but found out when you first connect it you have to be on 4G not WiFi which I was because I was outside the house.

George

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just an update : eventually my vin was recognised and customer services sent me the link to update the screen and sat nav. After several attempts (and several hours, can’t believe how long it takes) I managed to get the updates onto the flash drive and I’ve updated the screen ok and I’ll do the sat nav tomorrow.
It would be a much better experience if you could order the updates and get it posted to you on the flash.
I also had an issue with the app but found out when you first connect it you have to be on 4G not WiFi which I was because I was outside the house.

George

·
Registered
118 Posts
I like your idea of just ordering a ready to go flash drive.would you be open to selling yours once you’ve down loaded it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts