Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well 24hrs to go and I will be the owner of a brand new 2008, blimey has this been a long 12 weeks, since I placed the order, the weather is lousy, cold and raining but I now have to strip out my old Peugeot 308, she's never missed a beat and I only hope the 2008 serves me as well as the old one did.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yours seems to have taken forever! Hope you like it, let us all know your thoughts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi John

Don't worry this time next week you'll be chuffed as punch, it'll be due a service and it'll be all mucky.

By the way don't let the girls put you under any pressure to join the handbag and pyjama brigade, there are enough on diluting our forum with tales of shopping expeditions up and down the motorway. The insides of their vehicles resemble a children's play pen and the outside well....to wash it they drive around in the rain.

We are becoming the laughing stock of the petrol heads, there's cry's of a revolution mate, I for one am all for it if my missus will let me.....

·
Registered
284 Posts
You would miss us if we left, you would have to discuss practical stuff all the time like engines and gear boxes....

·
Registered
506 Posts
This is true, but it would be nice to discuss such things occasionally.

The problem we have at the moment is there isn't enough of us having problems with their cars. We are now forced into idle chat...which in itself isn't a bad thing it keeps the community together and we become one big happy family but not that close!!

And besides who knows we might start buying our own handbags for men....OH no what have I said

1 - 5 of 5 Posts