Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

So I did it... A Peugeot... Here in Karlsborg, Sweden it's more or less a duty for every one of our 8000 citizens to own a Peugeot at least once in their lifetime. We have one car dealer in town and you might guess the logo on that roof.
I admit I used to dislike the looks of the Peugeot cars in general and I blame it on the fact that I see them eeeeeverywhere here! But the 2014 models, especially the 2008 were new, different... I... tried... to... gaaaah... resist...!
So I'm getting rid of my old Volvo 850 gulper and downgrading my beloved Saab 9-3ss (ye, did I mention I'm a swede?) to secondary.

March 24th I went and ordered a Makaha Brown 2008 Allure e-HDI 115bhp, Sky pack + with nav, JBL sound, dark windows, boot sill protector and park assist.
Now I only wish I was a patient man... Dealer says July...

I'll report on my progress.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi epideme and welcome to the club.

You'll have to pass the time by reading and looking through the posts on here....

Al.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm impressed at the waiting times. It is a sign that demand outpaces supplies unlike the situation in which cars have been out in a yard for a few months waiting to be shipped out to dealers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update: Build date May 6th. *happy*

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another update:
Picking it up on monday 19th!

I actually saw a glimpse of it from my bus stop, a few hundred metres from the dealer. I emailed the guy asking "I saw something brown without plates driving into your shop. Is there anything you'd like to tell me? ;)"
And I was correct!

Now, he says, they'll inspect the car and adjust whatever needs attention, mount the boot sill protector and license plates. On Monday I'll get a 45 min guided tour of the fancy functions and spill a pot of coffee over the paperwork and then take it on its first drive home!
Can't wait!

I'll be back with photos!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts