Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This if for those who had taken pocession of their new love-of-their-lives ;)

I've not really looked into this at all as my car seems so far away but I know some of you have bought accessories already.

So, hypothetically speaking, if you had £200 to spend on 2008 accessories, which would you choose and what would you spend the money on?

The luggage net and boot mats seem a good idea. So do the door sills.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Door sills are so small they offer little protection.

I went for flaps, rubber mats, dog guard and stainless bumper protectors.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Bernard. I already have the protection pack (at trade price because of the hassles with my order) so I think that covers the mats and flap. Bumper protectors might be a good idea though.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
The Allure comes with front sill protectors, they're very narrow though.

I've got some Helitape for the rear door sills (Dons suggestion):

http://www.2008ownersclub.co.uk/forum/heli-tape_topic124.html

But, as accessories go, I would definitely get the rear boot sill protector. I think it's about £90 but it sure does look good.

NB: You can see the sill protector here on burty's lovely new car:

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The rear bumper protector really finishes off the rear of the car nicely as well as being functional.I also bought the full length carpet mat, but am undecided whether that was money well spent at £50 (or £60?) it's quite expensive. I originally wanted a fitted boot bag but went for the carpet instead.

I have bought Mudflaps but not fitted them yet.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

I think the boot trays look better than the carpets, easily cleaned etc. might go for that instead.

-Sam

·
Registered
2,035 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh that lovely nera black 2008 does look so nice! Esp with the shiny boot sill protector.

I appreciate the links, and guess I could get it cheaper on e-bay etc but the £200 will have to be spent with the dealer unfortunately.

I think the boot sill protector and either a boot box of boot mat. Still leaves a few quid to play with. Have to see what else I can find.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello,

I will be ordering theBoot Load Liner Protection Matt this week, thanks MickD. Think I will get theboot sill protector at the end of the month, does look smart.

-Sam

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Sam,Glad to help, got one myself a couple of weeks ago.
MickD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts