Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer called last night to advise what was fitted regarding accessories. Only standard carpets available from Peugeot and mudflaps but he has included them into the deal.

I am awaiting the plastic boot tray and the rear bumper protector. However they suggested I did not have to take it when it arrives as to quote 'have a look when we get it as it has to be good for £150'. The last one he sold for a 40? was about £80 and that was mmmmm.   

I did some checking on the price using the French accessory site and it seems we are paying a fair bit more than just over the channel, in the case of the bumper protector it is double and the plastic tray not far off

So please check your accessory prices and haggle...........

Mac.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Pugs accessory prices at usually exorbitant. Give it time and the range will widen. For example, they usually do several bumper protectors, a decal, a rigid plastic one and a metal one. On the plus side companies such as RGM make such items of very good fit and quality fora fraction of Pugs prices and i daresay it won't be long before churning them out for sale. Genuine styled flaps and the RGM bumper protector will be my accessories, when they arrive on the market.

·
Registered
155 Posts
RGM make high quality car accessories. Bumper protectors, boot liners, replica spoilers etc. Do an eBay search for examples off their offerings. When they start doing 2008 bits they'll be worth serious consideration over equivalent pug parts.Edited by: Don Bernard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts