Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one tell me how long I will have to wait for my new car I ordered it on the 31/07/14 and asked for some factory fitted extras ie sat nav, heated seats,and park assist. The dealer said 6-8 weeks but have herd nothing so far dealer has not been given build date yet.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I would guess end of October to first weeks in November. Keep at dealer for build date. Then its 2 to 3 weeks after that for delivery.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi
my order date was late May, build date w/c 7/7 and delivered 19/8. but worth the wait

·
Registered
192 Posts
So thats 3 months in total. 6 weeks from build date to delivery. Mine at present has been built about 4 weeks and still in Calais. Will be 3 weeks more to handover possibly.
So that's 7 weeks from build to handover if it happens

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine arrived in Calais on the 30th July, it then took about 10 days for the dealer to be able to call it in the dealership, it arrived at the dealership on the 12th, but then I had accessories that needed to be fitted and some that needed to be ordered after they received the vehicle. so 7 days for this was acceptable to me and as I say worth the wait.

·
Registered
273 Posts
remember that France like many EEC countries do not work during August.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.