Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a test drive in a 1.6 HDI with a EGC gearbox liked it and so ordered one now comes the 3 month wait can only hope it's worth it

·
Registered
540 Posts
e-HDi for Euro 5 cars, Blue HDi for Euro 6.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know, I was asking cowboy whitch model did he order....

Also, since April you could only buy stock 115e-HDi. If you wanted to order a new build the options were 92e-HDi, 100BlueHDi and 120BlueHDi.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Sorry, the Allure is e-HDI it is a white with Bronze interior

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice! The hard part is just starting and it will last 3 months, but I am sure it will woth the wait....

P.S. I reread my earlier reply to Frank and I am afraid that it may be interpreted as a bit rude (since writting cannot convey attitude). If it was, it was not my intention.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've just ordered the same model, as I'm not changing basic spec, I should have itin a week to ten days from stock apparently, nice...

Oh, and Hi BTW...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ordered a E-HDI the dealer informed me this morning (11-05-2015) that I will now be getting a BLUEHDI as this is what Peugeot is doing for the enviroment, so be it

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think it's for the best. The BlueHDi is a new engine, with improved fuel economy. Also, in the near future politicians will go after the diesel engines with new taxes and they are going to blame it on NOx emissions. The NOx EURO6 standard for diesel is very close to the one for petrol (80 vs 60 if I remember correct), unlike their difference in EURO5, so I it's possible the BlueHDi may get away with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts