Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guysHere is a copy and paste of my review on Amazon for the boot liner that is in the link. Hope it is of use to someone.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GCBYOG2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Having a few hobbies that can certainly make a car mucky from surfing to kayaking to mountain biking I was really missing the boot liner I had in my old car.
<br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">I recently bought a new car and have been hunting for a decent looking boot liner and this seemed to fit the bill.
<br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">The product arrived promptly and well packaged. I was initially worried when I saw the packaging as it comes rolled up in a tall box. However, once rolled out flat for a few minutes, it regains its flat shape.
<br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">The plastic tray has a deep lip which will easily catch any spills and can easily be removed to hose down.
<br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">The carpet insert is a nice touch and seems of good quality. Again, easy to remove to vacuum.
<br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">The boot liner is a perfect fit for the car and I am very pleased with the product.

·
Registered
179 Posts
We kept the tray from the 207 SW which fits. It's worth recycling such things - we also have mud mats from our previous Vauxhall Astra!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
wow... this looks a fantastic boot tray. I only wish I'd known about it three years ago when we bought our 2008 as it looks far superior and much better value than the Puggy one.
On behalf of all 2008 owners, I thank you for posting this complete with pictures.
I hope they do one for the new 3008 when I change my Yeti for one later in the year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I just got one of these as well (two ponies to look after makes for a messy boot) I'm extremely pleased with it, I won't post pics as mine are just the same as those above, but really, very good value for a very good boot tray/liner.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Jamie999 said:
Hey guysHere is a copy and paste of my review on Amazon for the boot liner that is in the link. Hope it is of use to someone.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GCBYOG2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
<span style="color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Having a few hobbies that can certainly make a car mucky from surfing to kayaking to mountain biking I was really missing the boot liner I had in my old car.</span><br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">I recently bought a new car and have been hunting for a decent looking boot liner and this seemed to fit the bill.</span><br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">The product arrived promptly and well packaged. I was initially worried when I saw the packaging as it comes rolled up in a tall box. However, once rolled out flat for a few minutes, it regains its flat shape.</span><br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">The plastic tray has a deep lip which will easily catch any spills and can easily be removed to hose down.</span><br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">The carpet insert is a nice touch and seems of good quality. Again, easy to remove to vacuum.</span><br style="-sizing: border-; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">The boot liner is a perfect fit for the car and I am very pleased with the product.</span>

I have just bought one of these for my new (May 2017) 2008 and it fits perfectly. Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The Peugeot Shop are selling a genuine 2008 boot mat/liner for£16.32
at the moment

http://www.thepeugeotshop.co.uk/product/LUGGAGE_COMPARTMENT_MAT_1610096580

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looking at similar boot liner For £19.03 free delivery from AliExpress .in China.No free carpet,but don't need it.
Already posted a list of stuff I bought from them.
Rear s/s bumper protector with 2008 logo £18.96
S/s sill protectors with Peugeot logo £10.73
Set of front and rear mud flaps.2008 logo on front set.£14.65
All of the above could be up to 40 days delivery.Worth the wait I think ,at these prices.
Set of 8 door edge protectors Black,white,or clear £1.47,got these yesterday after 9 days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts