Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

As requested some quick photos of the car (called Terry!) collected today!
Shame it was foggy but, it's doesn't dampen the colour.

Edited by: Gazman

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll put the others on once i find out how to rename the image on my iPad?!? as I keep getting an error - sorry

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks great, enjoy!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Fabulous colour.....my new favourite.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I should have waited 6 months

·
Registered
217 Posts
red cars arent my cup of tea so im surprised to be saying that looks mint!! a really nice "classy" dark shade of red, suits the car well congrats to you

·
Registered
540 Posts
That looks fantastic, I see an RC-Z parked each morning in Amber Red and thought it looked fabulous.

·
Registered
144 Posts
really like the colour, looks great with the chrome, possibly my new favourite colour

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Each time I look at it changes, dependent on the angle, sometimes more orange, sometimes red. Love it!
sooooo glad we chose it! Hope it helps others see the full colour range now. Just need some miles on the clock.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Wow! Stunning!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm very jealous now

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fredgee, I've tried, there uploaded but, for some reason they won't post. They are named differently but, my iPad keeps saying different. Got to say, I've not tried that hard, I'll have a go at the weekend taking some more pictures and see they will work for you. With a bit of luck the sun will come out too.......

Gaz

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you, will look forward to seeing them. Im about to test drive one in a couple of weeks and Amber Red is going to be my 1st colour choice.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fredgee said:
Thank you, will look forward to seeing them. Im about to test drive one in a couple of weeks and Amber Red is going to be my 1st colour choice.
So glad we did, our dealer said everyone in the showroom stopped as it arrived on the transporter, so much so, they are getting one as a demo. You do have to put up with people stopping you at random when loading the car, just to ask about it, with some ranting how their dealer didn't tell them it was available in red! It had only just been released then.

I've not seen another yet but then I've only seen two 2008s other than mine so far!

Hope you have a great test drive, I'm sure you'll love the car.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts