Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just ordered an Allure diesel for SWBMO and am really looking forward to getting a delivery date. She's upgrading from an ageing 207 so there are a lot of additional electronic gizmos....
I wonder if any of you know whether you can turn off the ambient lighting in the roof? I have established you cannot turn off the radio/information screen but wonder whether any owners know if you can turn off the blue roof lighting?!

·
Registered
37 Posts
On the ones with the glass roofs you have several options of intensity and a complete off as well, Im not sure on the 'comet effect' roof versions though.

PS, you can turn the LCD screen off, but can just only mute the radio, although Im told theres an update coming out to rectify this.

Hope the info helps

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes you can also switch off the 'comet effect' roof versions too as well as altering the intensity of light - although I have to say that the light is not very bright anyway even on the brightest option and if you are in the front of the car you cannot see it anyway ...so if you're thinking it might be a distraction to the driver this really isn't the case.

Hope this helps too xx

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glenda and I are so pleased with the information from you. All the salesman does is look on the website, shrug, and says he'll try to find out! Great product knowledge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts