Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New to the forum. Time to trade in my Chrysler PT Cruiser in. So after 6 hours in the car dealership test driving MANY cars. I decided to go with the 2008. Great value for money compared with other crossovers.

I placed my order on the 4th January and was given an estimated delivery date of 5th March. Am growing impatient and very excited already. I was told that they will give me a call around two weeks time to let me know the progress of the order.

My specs are, 1.2 82 Puretech ETG S&S engine, Minstral heated black leather seats, sat nav, nimbus grey metalic paint, panoramic roof and center armrest.

Will keep you up to date.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Car arrived yesterday
. Will pick it up on Saturday. More or less took 12 weeks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi Robert,

You need to let us have a photo when it arrives!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi there, as promised a few pics.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Looking pretty good, ah! the smell of a new car, enjoy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picked it up from the Dealer Saturday and drove it the 300 miles back home. Tested all the features, cruise control is great, Used SAT Nav to get back home. It's very good and instructions are clear. Paired my phone and streamed music. The speakers are OK. Not the best of quality but they will do for me. I really like the gear paddles. I used them for over taking. For a 1.2 engine the car is pretty nippy. Very happy with it. the panoramic roof and electronic blind is also a nice touch with the blue led mood lights surround. The Midnight Leather is soft and smells great

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi Robert,

I'm glad I have a dealer closer than 300 miles away! I assume your choice was because you got a good deal travelling that distance, at least you gave it a good road test.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, a very good deal. Well worth the drive up and back down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts