Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again,

I have just ordered a new 2008 to replace my old one (yes my old one)

I currently have a 63 plate Active in White and following a bit of convincing by the retailer I order a new 2008 Urban Cross today. Almost a straight swap, nothing to pay apart from about £10 extra month on the finance.

Evn getting it with tinted windows which look amazing with the Emerald Green and Black on the rest of the Car.

Even better after ordering today. I swap over on Thursday... whoop!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Welcome to 2008 forum...Have many miles without incidents...waiting for pics attached :)For any problems will be glad to help you...also you will find members glad to visit you, drink your wine and eat your BB :)))))

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi Shaun,

well that is a testament to the the popularity of the 2008 if you've ordered another new one.

It also shows what a good price you can get now, well done on that score with the deal from your local dealer.

Send us some photo's and its good to have another Northern Brother on the Forum, we look forward to your comments and any queries you post.

Go and enjoy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
What a recommendation! I am happier now, if someone has replaced the old one with a new one......

·
Registered
398 Posts
Cannot express myself regarding good deal but...10pounds/month * 36 months? = 360 pounds...For a new car the deal seems good...even if you made 4-5000 km, from my side is fine...

·
Registered
33 Posts
IT LOOKS FANTASTIC

Great choice and a great deal, happy motoring

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
And it's 'off road' too. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts