Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just a quick hello from another excited owner to be!
Ordered in early November, and my long awaited delivery date is on Saturday! Feels like an age since I ordered it but at least I can say it's this week!!!
So on Saturday I'll be the proud owner of what will be a rather dashing (I hope!) 2008 Feline Mistral, 1.6 e-HDI All Black edition! Nera Black paint, Black Leather interior, Black windows, the lovely Eridan Black Alloys, and the all important high level retaining net!!

I've got the 7 day free insurance but the annual quote was HUGE!! so am on the look out for a good quote. Got a couple of good quotes through the compare sights (weirdly some sites inc Admiral didn't have the 2008 as an option on their web quote!!) but any hints and tips on insurers would be handy - I've already clocked the posting about the roof glass insurance (good shout, thanks!!) so I'll be looking into that over the next couple of days!

Any other hints and tips about little quirks of the car, gadgets and techno-bits-and-bobs that I need to be aware of would be great!

Anna

·
Registered
217 Posts
congratulations, currently sharing your excitement as i pick my mistral up on Saturday as well!

i've literally just sorted my 7 day insurance tonight and i found it exactly the same, but quotes from the well know insurers are looking very good and cheaper than my current car so i'm over the moon lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
And if you have panoramic roofs read your small print as most companies will not insure them guys.

·
Registered
217 Posts
already checked, esure cover them same as body panels and i have protected no claims so im relatively covered if the worst should happen

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi AnnaW and welcome to the club.

Happy motoring.

Al.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi i am also picking my new car up sat I've just done the free 7 day insurance and I've also done the peugeot insurance for year i got a really good quote a lot cheaper than privilege my old insurers,Regarding the pan roof mine is covered under windscreen glass so only have windscreen excess to pay if anything happens.

Daz
< ="cosymantecnisbfw" co="cs" id="SILOBFWID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;">

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome and very pleased for you.

I am insured with Admiral, reasonable price too when compared with the rest. Very happy.

I did mine online also, maybe it was a bug when you were looking.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome guys.

AnnaW said:
Hi all

Just a quick hello from another excited owner to be!
Ordered in early November, and my long awaited delivery date is on Saturday! Feels like an age since I ordered it but at least I can say it's this week!!!
So on Saturday I'll be the proud owner of what will be a rather dashing (I hope!) 2008 Feline Mistral, 1.6 e-HDI All Black edition! Nera Black paint, Black Leather interior, Black windows, the lovely Eridan Black Alloys, and the all important high level retaining net!!

Anna

Hey, that's my car

Good taste

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
burty said:
Hey, that's my car

Good taste

Hehe I did see your footer and have a little laugh that we have absolutely identical cars, even down to the high level net!!....I'll wave if I see you on the road!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
....and I'll be looking out for a wave from you AnnaW, especially if you're in the Rugby area of Warwickshire.

Al.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No worries Al, I'm not far away in Coventry, so I'll watch out for ya when I'm out and about!

(I would have put a wavey emoticon here if there was one!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts