Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice engine that 120 HDi Nighthawk. Be interestedto hearyour views on it as you live with it day to day.How long did it take to delivery from placing an order ?

Any chanceyour girlfriend may become your wife ? You'll need to get use to her driving your car otherwise one car each works well most of the time unless one car is out of action for whatever reason.
Then there's kids(maybe)...screams loudly and hides...hang on a mo, the 2008 is ideal for kids.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought it as a pre reg with 100 miles on the clock.I have owned a couple of 307 SW diesels in the past, despite Peugeots "reputation" found them to very reliable.
I have been driving petrol cars for the last 5 years but am now doing an increased mileage so the diesel makes more sense.
Its early days yet,the engine is tight but seems to respond well and has plenty of "punch".
I don't think marriage is on the cards just yet :))
Children are not a worry as we are both 69 years old:)))
She really likes the ambient lighting,she says its "romantic" (thats a worry as I thought my dark country lane days were over).
I am not going to say that the 2008 is the best car I have ever owned (yet) but it is shaping up to come pretty close.
The small steering wheel was a real concern,I need not have worried,its fine and now I really like it.
All I have to do is keep out of dark country lanes !!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts