Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone , just purchased a 1.2 110hp urban cross in Emerald crystal , I migrated from a 208xy 120 bluehdi which I loved but the 3 doors just was not practical for me ,but a terrific car none the less.
The one thing that I really miss is the integral sat-nav which , I think , is not an option on the urban cross even when new , (mine is pre reg ) and having read numerous posts on both this and the 208 forums regarding an aftermarket device , I had a look on the web and after much searching found this.

http://www.axionag.de/products/axion/nik-psa01-peugeot-208-navigations-nachruestsatz_en

I sent them an email and they say they will be back in touch will full details regarding price , fitting ect so if anyone is interested feel free to make enquiries , the more the merrier lol

Edited by: niko

·
Registered
284 Posts
I use a Garmin sat nav when required, it seems to be considerably better than the Peugeot system the dealership tried to sell me when I ordered the car. Admittedly I don't need it on a frequent basis and it would drive me mad having to install it / remove it on a daily basis but it suits my needs nicely.Edited by: KateinNotts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The OEM sat nav is pretty poor, but the fact that it is integrated wins. If you could find a solution that is integrated and better than the Navteq unit it would be a winner in my book.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi welcome to the 2008,
Just wondered what your thoughts are on the petrol engine against the 120 blue hdi unit that you had in the 208.
I have the blue hdi in my 2008 allure and am completely underwhelmed by it really both in mpg , performance and especially refinement.
Regards pennine bantamEdited by: pennine bantam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts