Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just thought I would make a post to say hello and introduce myself. We've just purchased a 2008 in Pearl White, Allure e-hdi 1.6 92bhp, just collected it today. I've been reading this forum over the last week prior to collection and I would like to say thanks to everyone for some really interesting topics, they have been really helpful to us already. Especially the aerial post, got the car home and couldn't get it in the garage for the aerial, got stuck on the door going in, luckily I was standing outside the car when hubby put the car in the garage and to get the car out I had to remove the aerial, standard sized height garage but still couldn't get the car in for the aerial. So we opted for the Halfords £5.99 aerial and can confirm DAB still works up here in Yorkshire lol. First thing I did when we found this problem was to jump on here and thankfully I found a post to help me out. Cheers

I'm a first time Pug owner, came out of a Honda Accord Tourer, that I really did love and I was really upset to let it go, best car I've owned to date and I've had lots over the years. Purchased this 2008 car because I really loved the look of it and liked the fact the MPG is supposed to be good and also the fact it's an SUV. Hubby has a Pug 206 he uses for work, it's ancient but it's a goody and he owned a 106 before that. I really do love my cars and I'm sure this car will be loved too.

So hi
I hope to get to know you all.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi 'M',

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your 2008

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks. Best bits so far, I love the small steering wheel and I like being higher up. I've got to work out how to get some music onto a micro SD (silly I know, something I've never needed to do as yet) I'm used to a six CD interchanger, just easier. Although my CDs always seem to end up scratched once they've been kicking around the car glovebox in between being in the changer.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Many thanks, I'm glad to know I'm not the only CD wrecker lol. I'm currently waiting for a mini usb card and a mini usb to usb 2 adaptor so I can work out how to load the music off my tablet to stick for the car. Listening to the radio is totally doing my head in.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
grapecritic said:
Welcome along, I love CD's but mine too ended up damaged and all in the wrong boxes, I could never find the one I wanted!

Welcome to you too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts