Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Are there any freebies worth asking for?
We've already got them to throw in some floor mats :)

Looking forward on taking delivery of our white active 2008!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Obviously you will have asked for a tank of fuel! The other things which we have found invaluable are the rubber bump strips on the doors which stop those idiots who open their doors on you in car parks! Even if you can't get them as freebies, it's worth paying for them.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Bang on geoffh, got them half price fitted, looks great on white and ideal for carparks

·
Registered
398 Posts
Boot protector, rubber floor mats and bump strips on doors is a Must...If you are paranoid, can also try a front/rear bumper :)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I would just browse the accessories catalogue and see what you can get out of them.

Personally I think the rear bumper trim really sets the car off but they were de-listed I think (due to problems with them coming off - a fixable issue).

·
Registered
284 Posts
Lol...

We blagged half of the merchandise display in return for promising to write a good review of the garage. Not sure what we will ever do with a mini Peugeot backpack (with some strange character on it) but my 10 year old was delighted at the time!

Free mats and at least half a tank of fuel are a minimum requirement in my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts