Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if the delivery delays are model specific.Are sometrim/engine levelsarriving earlier than others?
I'm interest to know if anyone has a Mistral Ambience trim (other than the launch cars) either delivered or with a build date?

·
Registered
144 Posts
my dealers latest news is no news

they said late oct early nov when ordered late july and they think is still likely on target (so no actual delay)

but as they cant say if it has build date yet I'm starting to wonder

they say they have a lot on order some before ours so these should have started coming through or in fact been delivered , my next question to dealer on next update request . this should indicate state of deliveries

as to what model if any may have longer delivery that is apossibility but as they are now being made to order I wouldn't think so . if they were stock built then maybe ,certain models may take longer to arrive as certain models seem more popular (looking on this forum most seem to have gone allur or feline)

would be interesting to know delivery times for the access model etc

keep you updated but difficult as no definite news coming through

grahame

·
Registered
28 Posts
I spoke to customer services on Wednesday and asked when my build date was. Originally I was informed that a build can't be tracked unless you have a VIN or REG Number and that after explaining that I didn't have a VIN or REG Number because I hadno info on build, we started to get somewhere. Customer services have assured me that theywill get back to me with an updated by5pm on Monday. Im not holding my breath that they will come up with a satisfactory answer.

Edited by: DeepDiver

·
Registered
72 Posts
I ordered a petrol 1.6vti Feline (metallic paint) but no other extras on the 9th August and it has already been built last week,It should arrive in the UK on the 15th October and at the dealers on the 21st.

·
Registered
144 Posts
deckers

so if your car is as the 21st (fingers crossed) then maybe and as yours has no add ons it is poss a stock carnot quite shore how production works
do they have bodies with colours already to go or what about engine etc
something we will never know unless you know someone in france at factory as dealers tell or no little more than us.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, I ordered a feline mistral ambience diesel in pearlescent white with other extra's and I only got my build date on Friday for the end of oct, 14 weeks after placing my order. I wonder if the delays are model specific

·
Registered
144 Posts
didi
what engine, what colour and actual order date

who gave you factory build date?

thanks grahame

·
Registered
52 Posts
Engine is 1.6 e-hdi 115 in pearlescent white and Peugeot accepted the order on 28th June. My sales guy called me and gave me the build date.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I actually ordered on 22nd, but Peugeot apparently have to confirm and accept orders and that happened on 28th

·
Registered
144 Posts
oh that doesn't look good for our target date as were a month behind you similar caras your build date is our dealer target date , unless there's a mass build of right hand drives being built lets hope or this could cause us problems but that's another story

grahame

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have been chasing almost weekly and it would seem the dealerships are being told nothing in the way of updates. I will keep you posted as to whether the dates change or I remain on target to get my new 2008 in nov

·
Registered
72 Posts
when I ordered my 2008 Feline Calima the dealer did say there were delays with the Mistral,

maybe its the demand for diesels that has also outstripped supply,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts