Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find tread, but finally after long drive weekend took plunge and ordered the arm rest really missed it on long motor way cruising. Try post step by step pics when arrive.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Which arm rest have you ordered? Has it arrived yet? Have you fitted it? What's the verdict?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From Italy, be here wed by FedEx sent tracking number so can follow it from factory to my door

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't think he went ahead as the one from wood company were better looking n cheaper

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it so here goes, first impression solid build, height quality material and looks like can take some wear.fitting no problems clicks into place, sturdy as if part car, very pleased, even got a discount voucher to give to friends so if any one ordering let me know it save few £££s

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cheers for the photos. It looks dead smart and as you say like a genuine accessory.

Am planning on ordering one so an offer code would be very handy
I've just got to decide which colour will go with the Crossway interior.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I may be getting confused but there are other posts about arm rests with different materials and stitching options. Who did you order from?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wood company Italy, they have all different colors and stitching to chose from

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi I need to order one of these asap do you have the discount code so I can get mine ordered. Looks really good hope you are pleased with it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for your replay!!If Blacktdi eventually
won't needyour
discount code,
I would love to
get it

Thanks

Yair.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well it said " to pass on to friends" so don't see why a few can't use it, but if you get armrest trust me you won't regret it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi ****,

Great find well done.

Ordered one for madams car. I ordered the extended version with grey stitching, delivered within days first class service.

I fitted it in seconds and it looks like it grew there. And I've used it long & short haul and it was worth every penny/euro/rupee whatever it was now

Thanks for that.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why Peugeot couldn't fit one in first place or at least have it as accessories beyond me

·
Registered
126 Posts
Exactly. I've had it on my last previous Peugeots, both SE trim, as standard. Going to miss it on the 2008

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They come out with good ideas then drop them, must be all the wine lol

1 - 20 of 67 Posts