Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have the 2020 gt version 2008 when i received the car yesterday when i locked the car the door mirrors auto closed today they dont do i need to change a setting thanks
does the car include the speed alerts from tomtom as it says £139 3 years
is the electric handbrake automatic or do i have to press it every time i stop
can the car updates be done via wifi if not where is the sd card that i need to update and replace on the car
thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
just my view...
i have the 2020 gt version 2008 when i received the car yesterday when i locked the car the door mirrors auto closed today they dont do i need to change a setting thanks (yes its optioanl in the car settings somewhere, if you down load the 'scan my peugeout app' its usefull for finding out how things work)
does the car include the speed alerts from tomtom as it says £139 3 years (connect 3d tomtom is free and the car reads road signs but you have to pay for camera notification)
is the electric handbrake automatic or do i have to press it every time i stop (you need to press it, it releases automatically)
can the car updates be done via wifi if not where is the sd card that i need to update and replace on the car (you need to use a PC to download updates onto a USB flash and then you luge this into the front right USB port)
I'm not a expert but also have 2020 3008 GT and have spent a few weeks working everything out!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your are a star thank you very much
I don’t understand why they didn’t allow you to plug your phone into the usb and download updated direct through the app to the car what is the wifi for in the car ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Your are a star thank you very much
I don’t understand why they didn’t allow you to plug your phone into the usb and download updated direct through the app to the car what is the wifi for in the car ?
The Wifi is there to enable to communicate to the outside world, for example if you are in a crash it could send out an alert. It is also used to get live traffic updates for the Tomtom Nav.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers it’s my first ever pug and I’m very impressed ,love the styling love the toys ,the screen Should be full screen when using CarPlay waste of screen space, the 155 gt engine for a 1.2 is very nice and responsive,and for what I paid for a brand new one I’m over the moon with it worth it just for the claw tooth lights

1 - 7 of 7 Posts