Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to see what others thought. The allure has auto fold wing mirrors when locking/unlocking the car. In the recent frosty cold mornings it really grinds the motors, quite worried they will break actually.Is there a way to disable? Should I be worried? Would this be covered under warranty?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I would expect the warranty to cover failure myself.

To disable; pull back the mirror switch on the door and hold it for something like 3 seconds. Do the same to enable.

·
Registered
37 Posts
This doesn't disable them from automatically folding in when you lock the car with the remote.
<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333339691162px; line-height: normal;">On my car it just seems to stop them automatically folding out when you unlock the car.
Have I got that right ?
<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333339691162px; line-height: normal;">I would like to leave them out in the ready to drive position throughout the most frosty winter months but that doesn't seem to be possible without a trip to the dealers for a permanent disabling

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
It should stop them from folding in, at all times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts