Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to test drive a one year old 2008 1.6hdi Allure last Sunday morningin another cityand ended up ordering a brand new one from my local dealer in the afternoon. Apparently they now have a slightly tweaked and cleaner (road) tax free 120bhp engine. Dealer rang me yesterday to say my vehicle is now in the country but it could still be 7-10 days before I take delivery.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Welcome to the club, Speno.

Seems like you're spending ages in the waiting room but the delivery day will soon arrive.

Whilst you wait I'm sure you will find lots to read on here.

Al.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Al - still waiting , surely can't be much longer. Enjoying looking round the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've now had the car 24 hours and very pleased with it. Very smooth gearbox and the power steering is better than my previous car. Have banged my head once getting in though as the door isn't quite as high as I seem to think it should be!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Yes that extra height for the rear passengers makes you duck your head as much as you need to getting into the front.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
you still have to duck getting in the back as the chrome strip gives the impression of a higher door!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts