Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this app that will prevent you from writing texts and doing other bad things whilst driving. It is called DriveScribe.

http://drivescribe.com/

It has a feature I like to term "Do onto others what you would ideally do yourself"
in which you can apply this to your children's phones in exchange for the 2008 car keys.

·
Registered
217 Posts
thats all well and good and i can see what the app designers are trying to do and no offence meant here but my personal opinion is if you need a phone or tablet app to help you drive in a safe manner and within the law you shouldn't be driving!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can't imagine how many people text and do other stuff distracting stuff whilst driving. Just google "death while driving and smsing".

As long as they don't get caught or get in trouble people think it will never happen to them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
i know i see it all the time, ive had a few near misses from people otherwise occupied with other things whilst driving (another reason for wanting black box recorders) as i said before i can see what has been done by the designers it just really annoys me that something like this has a market if that makes sense??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts