Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a few people on here have orderd Felines 1.6 HDI 115.Whats the best price you have found.Best i have so far is £18086 on a Calima version with 17 'Eridan' Brilliant Black wheels.Really wanting one now,not sure on colour yet.Fancy a black but dont want to look like a drug dealer
with black wheels.2ND a spirit grey,not sure whether black wheels will suit it.
Are the black wheels all black or partial.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
If that price is for non-white then it looks reasonable. My agreed price for the Mistral is £18774 which includes black (£495) with Park assist (£300), the black alloys (£100), and the restraint net (£80). (I have since added the Peugeot connect SOS and it remains to be seen whether that will be additional).Bear in mind that the Mistral is £200 more than the Calima to start with (although I'm still not sure whether the list price is as per the download able price list or the printed version (there is a £200 difference for Allure and Feline models in the two brochures).

Most people seem to be claiming discounts of between £1500 and £2000 (some higher).

As you can tell I have gone for the full drug dealer look with the black paint and the black alloys.I was a little undecided about the alloys as I have never been a fan of black wheels and to be perfectly honest I am still not sure whether I like these wheels but I decided that I preferred the black version of the alloys. I think (because I have never actually seen the black alloys in the flesh) that these are black with polished faces. Edited by: burty

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Section 5.2 of the brochure shows the wheels.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I'm really mixed with black wheels too. I do like them and have for a while but on my current car chickened out and stuck with the usual silver!

·
Registered
193 Posts
£2k discount in some way seems fair. On the issue of black wheels I like them but had them on my last car and they show every mark and peace of dust let alone scratches trying to keep them clean as they were also gloss black. So this time around I went for the standard 17 inch on the Calima and as it is a matt graphite with a machined face I must say I am pleased.if you are able to keep the black looking immaculate it will look smart, in the real world of our roads and salt and mud or dust in Wiltshire I opted for the easier route.

Mac. Edited by: Mac2008

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saw that one a few weeks ago.They wont sell it yet,but you can put a deposit on it,as they said they had to keep demos 90 days
.Dont believe that as all my cars were ex demos.There is a few like that,but my missus didnt like that colour and rest are white.We are looking for a Spirit Grey or may be black.Fair price though but milage is going up.I have some more pics of car as salesman text me some.It has sign writing on it now to

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah that makes sense! Looked too good to be true! Btw I know Sleaford well, I used to live in Dorrington and then Aswarby as a kid! My parents owned the Tally Ho pub! :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tally Ho.
.Use to go in on my way back to B
ordon.Hants.Lived here now 23 years and Helpringham before that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts