Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting them powder coated in black (my car is white) so I think this will make a good contrast. Has anyone done it and got pictures to share?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I have the Eridan 17 inch black alloys and they are 100 times better looking than the grey wheels. Well worth the extra £100.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi burty. I have a nimbus grey on order and had wondered if the black wheel upgrade would suit it. If you have the same colour car would you be able to post a photo on here so I could take a look. Thanks in advance. Chris

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Sorry, not the same colour car as yours but the black alloys are still far better than those grey ones. Those pictures are quite old now so here is a recent one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks for your reply. Your car looks really good! I have owned a couple of black cars and always found them difficult to keep clean hence why I have chosen grey this time. The black alloys however look great with the black paintwork and chrome on your car Do you still love the car? I am really looking forward to getting mine.

·
Registered
67 Posts
burty said:
Sorry, not the same colour car as yours but the black alloys are still far better than those grey ones. Those pictures are quite old now so here is a recent one.

NiceEridan 17 inch black alloys much better then all black

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I agree. I have never been a fan of all black wheels.

Maxwells dad said:
Thanks for your reply. Your car looks really good! I have owned a couple of black cars and always found them difficult to keep clean hence why I have chosen grey this time. The black alloys however look great with the black paintwork and chrome on your car Do you still love the car? I am really looking forward to getting mine.
I do still love the car. My only real complaints are with the sat nav, and the infotainment system, both of which could be much improved with a few relatively trivial improvements.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts