Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I have some problems with my bluetooth system. When I get in the car I connect my phone by bluetooth - no problems. After I make a stop and go out of the car, bluetooth system don't recognize anymore my phone. After I try again to connect but not working.
Does anyone have similar problems?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Have you remembered to adjust your phone settings to automatically accept the connect?

NB:

Automatic connection must be configured in the telephone to allow
the connection each time the vehicle is started.

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try tomorrow to make these settings. thanks for the advice

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mine does the exact same thing, and yes auto connect is on, i now leave it on the cradle, when i get out for a quick stop, i have to drop my mum off for dialysis a lot. I don't leave the phone in the car if i can't see it.

The bluetooth never seems to remember the settings either, you have a choice for allowing media to stream, if you untick it once it doesn't remember and you have to do t every single time.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I have never had problems connecting but I have found the media streaming choice dropping off in settings.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am reserving judgement but that's the main reason I joined to read these Bluetooth comments

My iPhone is set up but has re connected since initial set up

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sounds a bit odd...I visit 6-7 customers each day and have to get in and out of the car alot...iphone 5s always reconnects when I start the engine. Never been an issue.

Have you tried going into bluetooth on your phone, forgetting/removing the touch screen bluetooth....reboot phone...reconnect to car and see if it remembers it then ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi just picked up my Feline 115HDi Mobile phone pairs with system ok, transferred all my contacts when I phone out the other end rings but I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me. Same the other way ie if some one phones me system calls but when I answer no sound. has anyone one had this problem never had a problem on any other car . My Phone is a Nokia Windows Phone

·
Registered
87 Posts
hi terrybailey
sounds like you av 2 turn volume up on the sterring wheel
where the contols are [ if you got them ] we had the same problem first call in to

test it n both sides couldnt hear so turned vol up then hey presto lol

mezza...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Mezzathanks worked fine. Another stupid question is there a CD Player ? I cant seem to find one. Cant remember last car I had without a CD Player

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Terrybailey,At least in Hungary CD player is an extra so not sure if your model has one. If so then it should be in the glove box.

·
Registered
87 Posts
hi terrybaily
its not a stupidc question

what car u got? we got the allure 1.6 outo e-hdi desil

sorry fella thats all news to me
i didnt know anything till

we read what SZUCSPE SAID

we have to look but i think cds only come in higher speck we dont know

for sure fella id be
if u found one n let me know

sorry i cant be more helpfull on that one fella

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
CD player is a dealer fit option.

I've transferred my main CD's onto a USB memory stick and they play just fine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone
no I dont have a cd.Guess it doesnt matter too much as I have tried my |USB player with about 200 songs on it and it works fine. One more question can you set a time for the autostop start as it seems very short dont see why it should be so short??????
Kind Regards Terry Bailey

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Terrybailey said:
One more question can you set a time for the autostop start as it seems very short dont see why it should be so short??????

I would say, why would you need it to be longer? Yes it does stop quickly but there's no reason why it should wait before stopping, and it starts as soon as you put the clutch down anyway. Have faith in it, and go with it and you willget used to it.

Edited by: burty

·
Registered
63 Posts
My question, related to the above is - can one adjust the time for which the engine is stopped before it restarts itself without any input from me?

Mine restarts without me doing anything after about 30 seconds - I would prefer it not to restart until I actually do something. It is the EGC, so I only need to release the foot brake to restart it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts