Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a number of dogs and will be using my forthcoming 1.2 Allure (a week on Friday) to taxi them around. Can anyone recommend a good quality waterproof lining for the boot? It needs to be pretty sturdy - they're an excitable bunch.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I bought the official boot liner when I got my car. It rubbish, basically thin polysterene.and a rip off. My dog went through it straight away. I ended up buying a generic large rubber mat/ liner off e bay and cut to size.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought a boot cover from Titan Covers off their web site, it's pricey but custom made to fit my 2008, very good quality, I have a 17 month old labrador who loves getting muddy on his walks and so far the liner has been excellent, straps fit round the back seat headrests and rest is fitted with good quality Velcro. Quite a few colours to choose from as well. Personally I feel it's worth the money as I will have my car and dog for a few years yet and this liner is going to keep the car clean.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have to agree with Petes01582 don't even think about the official boot liner. I ordered it with the car as the one, described as the same, for my VW is fantastic. As Petes says the Pug one is polystyrene similar in quality to the polystyrene egg boxes you get free with the eggs in ASDA. It's ok for muddy boots but if you put a heavy case in...... I think you get the idea!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the longer more expensive Peugeot liner with carpet on one side and rubber the other that also protects the rear seat backs as well as the boot floor. This is probable a much better choice for dog owners as long as the dogs do not tend to damage/dirty the rear upholstery on the sides around the cubby holes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts