Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know I ordered a 2008 at the beginning of this week (long wait ahead I know) anyway before I ordered I was always on the lookout for Peugeot cars and in particular the 2008 but never really saw that many.

However I have noticed over the past month that more and more Peugeot cars are appearing on the road which is a good sign especially the new 208 and 3008 models, never really used to see that many here in the south west but it's gradually picking up and more are appearing.

This can only be a good sign that Peugeot are finally stepping things up, as many people on here I have never owned a Peugeot however have now ordered a brand new car (which is a first) and it's a Peugeot so that says alot about the Peugeot Brand now in the UK.

Now back to the waiting room for me for a cup of tea.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
...I think the reason you're seeing more Peugeot's around is because you've ordered one.

I always have that happen whenever I order a new car.

It's such a big decision to purchase a new car that your brain just triggers a spark/reaction whenever you see the Peugeot wording/lion/sign.

Hope your time in the 'waiting area' isn't too long....but; anything worth waiting for is, well, worth having!

Al.

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello,

I agree with Al, when I ordered my Quashqi I started seeing lots of them on the road BUT thats because there where lots on the road, never noticed it before I got my own.

If I get my 2008 before xmas I know that I won't see that many because I have been looking out for them, i've only saw one in the last few months.

-Sam

·
Registered
144 Posts
since ordering our car every other car on the road seems to be a Peugeotand half of those seem to be 208s
this is the case every time a had a liking for a car
definitely a mind thing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts