·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just back from the dealers!

<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: left;">Me at the wheel!
<div style="text-align: left;">

<div style="text-align: left;">Very pleased with my colour choice... even the staff at the showroom were impressed!

Edited by: Montala

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
That was a colour I deliberated over. Looks very nice.

Have fun and enjoy.

Al.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<div style="text-align: left;">... and a view from the font also!

I went for thePureTech 1.2 VTi engine and had factory fitted satnav andRear Parking Aid + electric folding door mirrors, which meant it was 'built to order'.

The dealer also gave me a full set of genuine Peugeot velour carpet mats, which was good!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On looking at the above picture again,I have just noticed two odd 'marks' on the bonnet...a large one to the right (looking almost like a big face!), and a smaller dark vertical line to the left! There is certainly nothing on the car itself, they don't look like reflections, and we have just taken a photo of a plain wall with the same camera (phone) and there is nothing on there either... spooky or what!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Montala said:
<div style="text-align: left;">... and a view from the font also!

That mark on the bonnet looks like the reflection of a nearby tree.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Agree with Allan on both accounts - they are reflections

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guys (sorry... and girls!) I guess you must be right about the reflection, although I would have thought that the sun was in the wrong place for them to appear like that, but there is certainly nothing on the bonnet itself.

For various reasons I haven't been able to spend hardly any time at all with the car for the last couple of days which is very frustrating for me, but I hope to be able to w!rite more about it soon. The post code facility is one of the first things I will be checking out

I had previously only seen that colour on a 308 before, but I am now very pleased that I chose it, and reckon that it looks really smart... but I am probably just a bit biased!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I've just enlarged the section on the bonnet and when I moved up onto the windscreen you can see what looks like the continuation of a large conifer or a long hedge sideways on.

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nay, Sir, 'tis "Ma'am". You should have bought a Morris Minor 1000 circa 1960 with the wooden frame (affectionally known as "The Woodie")!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts