Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I was told by the salesman my car would be built on the 17th march but didn't say a date for delivery how long has anyone had to wait after build date for car to be delivered ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Humpty was built 14 Feb 2014, and after lots of chasing hit the road on 11 March...
It became obvious that neither dealer, nor Peugeot have any specific direct access to the individual cars location or arrival date whilst it is in transit from factory to dealership.... so much so that it's an embarassment to them... makes it worthwhile to keep on pressing them, they can become quite generous with aftermarket goodies to keep you placated
Well worth the wait .. Great car for the money whatever.. you'll be delighted to have it

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh can't wait for it I've got the 208 at the moment and love it but not long ago had a baby so now it's time to upgrade for more space I see by ur info bit under your message that humpty has a armrest did that come as an extra with the car ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congratulations on your baby Rpalmer..
You'll find that info re. armrests and much more if you use the search window ( top right of page )

Have to say, I'm still very pleased with the italian armrest even though it was not available through Peugeot ..
Shame about Peugeot - Whilst they are great at producing engines.. they seem totally reluctant at any eagerness in attempt to demonstrate their interest to their UK customers service suggestions....
Local dealers have given good service though, including the sorting of some minor paintwork damage that appeared when Humpty was in to get the rear bumper protective strip re-fitted.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that as I'm only goin for the active model I'm gunna look into getting the chrom
Put on on the window sills and chrome mirrors and chrome grill gunna get a price when I pick her up but if it's to expensive I see what chrome sills I can get on ebay and do it myself

·
Registered
74 Posts
We will all enjoy a before-and-after photo shoot.... if that new baby gives you time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts