Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I have ordered a 1.6 e-HDI EGC on 26th June and it's being built tomorrow. No news on a delivery date as yet. It will be pearlesant white with leather heated seats and panoramic sunroof, sat nav and park assist.
I was really lucky to have just stopped off at a Peugeot dealer to ask about the 2008 and the salesman informed me they had one there to test drive that day and could take me for a test drive there and then as he'd had a cancellation. People were lining up to take it out in my time there.
Completed the deal on the day as they gave me a good price for my 207cc which I have had from new.
I found the 2008 really nice to drive and excited about getting it, but will miss taking the roof downon the 2007cc, especially if this weather continues. Just wish I could afford to keep both!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome Kate. Nice choice and like the colour. Then again I am biased as it is the same as the one I ordered. Just think though even when it's cold and raining you will be able to have a glass roof with blue ambient lighting of a night. It will probably be another few years before we get a summer again anyway.

Mac

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Kate and welcome.

Have to agree with Mac, great choice......but then I am also biased.

Al.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would have liked a metallic red, but not to be, so rather than the '50 shades of grey' on offer I plumped for the pearlesant white

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Way to go!

I expect you have read my own whinges about a lack of red too.

It'd piss me off too if Peugeot introduced one now. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Burty
Yes it would piss me off if they introduced a nice red now, very disappointed in the colour choice

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would have liked the purple they have on the XY version of the 208. But I agree I think red would have set it off nicely!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My car is now in Sheerness, and ready when I want it, I have said I will wait until September to get it on the new plate. Plus we may still get some nice weather to keep the roof down on the 207cc. Getting excited though
Kate

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hey Kate, yours and mine may have come over the channel together.

My dealer rang me today and said they've called mine off at Sheerness and it will be here in Rugby middle of next week.

Good luck.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Don't forget the obligatory pictures Al. Are you going to get it next week then? Or wait till September?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts