Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally been given a build date of 18th December and I placed the order on 1st September. Looks like early to mid January delivery.
I can't wait to get it!!
I've ordered a 1.6 diesel Allure in spirit grey

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Great news, Gerblet.

Now the waiting really starts.

Al.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pick mine up tomorrow. Very excited. Went to see if yesterday and it is lovely. I have to say my dealer has done the least amount possible. Every piece of information I have needed, I have had to call and ask. Treated with no enthusiasm at all!

Will post pics

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm excited for you, so heavens knows what I will be like when I get my pick-up date! I'm hoping not too long for me either now....... this week has gone quite quickly and last week they were quoting 10 working days.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Trevor we are all waiting for yours with you, itmustbe ready for picking up real soon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Picking mine up on Saturday after 18 weeks on order.
I shall miss my cups of tea and chocolate biscuits in the waiting room.
Good luck to all of you still waiting.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

I always get a little but excited for those collecting their cars! Last update I had was mine was inCalais on the 20th November so not surewhere we are today yet.

-Sam

·
Registered
184 Posts
Apparently mine wasn't built the 19th November as was first thought but the 21st.Anyway doesn't matter it has arrived in UK today according to Peugeot Head Office.Due to be moved to distribution centre tomorrow.Hopefully be at dealership next week or week after.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

All things not being equal lol it should roughly be the same for mine, but who knows :)

-Sam

·
Registered
124 Posts
4l0 said:
Apparently mine wasn't built the 19th November as was first thought but the 21st.Anyway doesn't matter it has arrived in UK today according to Peugeot Head Office.Due to be moved to distribution centre tomorrow.Hopefully be at dealership next week or week after.

I'm still waiting for a build date even though only ordered 4 days after you...chase them up and no news...gets a bit on the annoying side to say the least. Ah well will be worth it in the end.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Spinner email Peugeot customer services as a complaint who will get somewhere

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sent 3 emails to Peugeot customer services all of which come back with sorry for the extended wait due to demand blah blah blah and that I should expect to receive the car mid January.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just checked on Mypeugeot and I have a vin number now.Car was in transit so must be at dealer's now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
its here
going to view it this Friday,with pick up straight after Xmas as i am really busy at minute.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Great stuff, mine is being built December 27th with expected delivery mid to late Jan so all good now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
spinneruk said:
Great stuff, mine is being built December 27th with expected delivery mid to late Jan so all good now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts