Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Dealer emailed today to let me know my 2008 has been scheduled for 19th November build date! Great to have some info finally :)

- Sam

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
....and it could be even earlier....

You'll have your hands on your new 2008 in no time at all.

Al.

·
Registered
43 Posts
According to my dealer, my car has not being built but its on the drive.

·
Registered
143 Posts
nitrams19 said:
According to my dealer, my car has not being built but its on the drive.
If that's the case thenthe cardoesn't exist, tell them you have changed your mind and would likeyour money back.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hoping to have mine before Christmas but the dealer seems less optimistics.

-Sam

·
Registered
184 Posts
same build date as me the 19th

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

I am hoping it will be earlier so I can get it before xmas!! would be a great xmas present.

-Sam

·
Registered
162 Posts
My build date was also 19th November. Now slipped (again) to 27th November. I have been assured tough that if the date doesn't slip further that it will be delivered before Xmas. Unfortunately there was no guarantee the build date would hold. I preparing for the worst - seem to be the story of my order so far!

Edited by: TrevorB

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi,

E-mailed the dealer to confirm everything was on track and was told my build date had been moved forward to today! was originally 19th November, so looking as a possible pickup second week of December :)

-Sam

·
Registered
184 Posts
mines 19th to does that mean good news for me to

·
Registered
184 Posts
not heard owt from my dealer Sam.Better keep checking "my Peugeot",registration already just awaiting Vin Number.

·
Registered
162 Posts
4l0 said:
mines 19th to does that mean good news for me to
I hope that does hold for you.

I seem to be playing "Peugeot Build Date Russian Roulette" at the moment. In the past 10 days the build date has changed from Nov 19th to Nov 27th, then the 22nd and now the 25th. Subject to change of course. I don't see why this is changing so close to the build date. I have been told all along that the build date "cannot be changed/bought forward" despite all my problems with the order. Yet with just a couple of weeks potentially to go until the bloody thing is built, they still seem to be able to change it to suit themselves. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That ain't good Trevor.I will contact my dealer next week.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello,

Will be keeping an eye on my Peugeot to see if a VIN number shows up.

Thanks
Sam

·
Registered
184 Posts
sam said:
Hello,

Will be keeping an eye on my Peugeot to see if a VIN number shows up.

Thanks
Sam
lets us know if it does Sam as mine cant be far away

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi,

Yes for sure, nothing showing up yet so we shall see.

-Sam

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello,

I assume if my build date was the 15th I could expect the Vin to be posted to My Peugeot by this Friday or is that too quick?

-Sam

·
Registered
184 Posts
sam said:
Hello,

I assume if my build date was the 15th I could expect the Vin to be posted to My Peugeot by this Friday or is that too quick?

-Sam
mines not there either,but my official build day is tomorrow.Will contact the dealer Friday if i hear nothing

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi,

Yeah I may be a bit premature, my build date was brought forward and was actually the 19th Nov and then changed to the 15th.

Might just be be thats being impatient.

-Sam

1 - 20 of 48 Posts