Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my build date 5 minutes ago 19th November. Only ordered on the 3rd October
. Dealer said it may be a few days earlier even. Possibly i may have it before xmas,but more likely January.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Great stuff 4l0 hopefully mine won't be much longer as i ordered on the 7th October.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spinneruk said:
Great stuff 4l0 hopefully mine won't be much longer as i ordered on the 7th October.

·
Registered
124 Posts
My dealer said to me yesterday that he thinks the delay in mine could be due to wanting the e-HDi 115 instead of the 92 model but i'm not convinced.....hopefully I will get a date soon anyway bit more reassuring that you ordered the 115

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

Funny how these build dates work, I ordered mine 27th August and I have the same build date as yours 19th November.

-Sam

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i noticed that Sam very strange. Where did you order yours.Mine was with Robin and Day.

·
Registered
256 Posts
4l0 said:
i noticed that Sam very strange. Where did you order yours.Mine was with Robin and Day.
Ordered from Arnold Clark.

Sam

·
Registered
52 Posts
I ordered my 115 feline diesel on 28th June and it's been sitting in Calais since last friday
very frustrating

·
Registered
101 Posts
I ordered 115 Feline on 6th June and still waiting! It is finally at dealers though and expecting delivery next week!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hoping I don't have to wait too long now, does anyone know if it's normal that they sit in Calais for a week before being shipped to the uk?

·
Registered
162 Posts
spinneruk said:
My dealer said to me yesterday that he thinks the delay in mine could be due to wanting the e-HDi 115 instead of the 92 model but i'm not convinced.....hopefully I will get a date soon anyway bit more reassuring that you ordered the 115
That doesn't hold up as I have ordered a 92 and am waiting and waiting! I believe it might be more to do with certain trims or so I have been told. But I'm not convinced either!

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's bad enough that we have to wait for builds then the delays in shipping is just madness
I have been exceptionally patient to date, however I think I am about at the end, despite being closer to getting my car.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi , I have had an update from my dealer today wahoooo I now have a build date of nov 14 which is Thursday coming then around 3 weeks until pick up estimated 9th dec which is also my birthday so hopefully a nice little birthday gift from me to me just a shame I'll be 25 :( can't win them all tho

·
Registered
124 Posts
Great news Sarah when did you order ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts