Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">We are a market research agency in London called Serrula Research and are running a market research project looking into B-SUV cars like the 2008.
Our client, would like to get opinions and feedback about peoples experiences from owners of these
vehicles.
We are conducting a focus group
in Central Londonon the 23 of June at 17:30 and hoping to have some insight from some 2008 owners that will be willing to participate in this study.
We will be offering the participants £80 cash for their time. There is no sales purpose for this research and we simply want to get a feel for the market, with there being no follow up after this event.The event is a 2 hour focus group, which consists of a group chat with 7 participants, where a presentation is given for your views and feedback. These are fun events often showing new concept products and ideas, with most people finding this interesting.The venue is a facility conveniently located 30 seconds from Tottenham Court Road station, light snacks and refreshments will be provided.If this is of interest please either PM with your contact details and we will be in touch, or feel free to call us on020 3371 3660
We look forward to hearing from you but otherwise we appreciate your time in considering this anyway.
Thanks and regards,Serrula Research

Edited by: Serrula

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think your on the wrong forum...... :-S

·
Registered
311 Posts
,We are all 2008 owners, unless you meant 2008 owners wanted.

If it was the week earlier I would have liked to attend if it was for 2008 owners.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I did some market research for one company a few months ago and they were looking for Capture owners too.Seems they are a bit thin on the ground.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts