Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last just spoke with dealer and advises that car in Calais , so will get another call on Tuesday when he returns from Glastonbury to update and hopefully get told when I can collect my Allure,
anyone no how long this may be thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, that gives me some hope that I may have in time for a couple of days away I have planned and it would be great to be able to drive this on our trip. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got phone call from dealer last Wednesday saying car had not arrived as stated (Tuesday) so it is expected anytime?.. earliest I could take delivery would be Monday 07/07/2014, said that would be fine as going away for a couple of days so would take delivery Wednesday, got call on Monday from dealer expecting them to confirm Wednesday delivery, but to my horror the salesman tells me no vehicle collection Wed as the car has still not arrived, and Peugeot do not no where it is?????, dealer asking peugeot where it is and only answer Peugeot giving is it is under investigation
not best pleased and frustrated

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have finally taken delivery of my 1.6 ECG Allure after it being lost, then damaged , but it was worth the wait, the drive is superb at the economy is looking good

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Have fun; they really are a dream to drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts