Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys had my 2008 one month now and all in can say is I'm very pleased with it in that time I've had my rear parking sensors fitted changed all bulbs to led only thing which I don't know is right is the amount of petrol it's drinking I'm only getting about 44.7mpg round town it's done 1400 miles

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi,
That's about right I have done 9000 now and get a true (tank to tank) 45 on my mostly short town trips and close to 50 on a long run. I am not using premium fuel most of the time.
Richard.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply is urs the 1.2 vti model?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh sorry only saw that when I sent the reply :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
First 5000KM is setting down...the consumption will vary. Also if you want to see a good mpg, put on acceleration pedal some needles against your foot...if you press too hard...you know...

·
Registered
Peugeot 2008 16 plate
65 Posts
Hi guys had my 2008 one month now and all in can say is I'm very pleased with it in that time I've had my rear parking sensors fitted changed all bulbs to led only thing which I don't know is right is the amount of petrol it's drinking I'm only getting about 44.7mpg round town it's done 1400 miles
Just wondering which bulbs you have changed to led and was it the awful halogen lights before?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts