Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone get anything car related? I got the Lego Ferrari F40. Yes I am a bit of a geek but this is a great thing to display and fits nicely with my Mini Cooper and VW Camper Van.

If you're a petrolhead of a certain age then both Lego and the Ferrari F40 are going to have been a big part of your childhood. Speaking personally, I had the latter on the wall and the former all over the floor

See what Car Magazine thought of it here: http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/ferrari/lego-ferrari-f40-2016-hands-on-review/

So, what did you get?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Alas, we are not as cool as you - no Ferrari being built here, just a Lego Technic skip lorry!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got a track day experience package, not had it yet because I'm waiting for the weather to improve a bit but looking forward to it!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Pixie said:
I got a track day experience package, not had it yet because I'm waiting for the weather to improve a bit but looking forward to it!
Ah, great fun. I had one at Silverstone and we could use the full F1 circuit.

I thought I wasn't doing too bad until the experienced driver by my side mentioned how nice it was for a tootle through the countryside; then he gave me a few tips and away we went.

He then took over and frightened the living daylights out of me!!

Fabulous; and a certificate to say I'd been with added comments and a wink...."..we got there in the end...".

Enjoy.

Al.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a choice at the end of an instructor driven lap or a photo. I'm nervous about it but think I might go for the high speed passenger ride!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts