Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an armrest for "Car Components" on Ebay all the way from Italy Great buy
It fit just as the You Tube video shows and improves the comfort no end. It's a bit expensive about £90 but worth every penny and really looks the part when fitted. Also just came back from a 70 mile motorway trip stayed about 65mph and averaged 70.5mpg incredible . 1.6ehdi allure egc

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is it the same what can be seen here?http://www.woodcompany.com/peugeot-2008-armrest-mittelarmlehne.htm

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have the Italian part fitted. Looks great and works well

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi my name is Michael .Armrest for Peugeot 2008 is order number 1611628480,that is the best matching one to get.
You can google Peugeot 2008 armrest order number 1611628480 that will take you to a French Peugeot site your or local Peugeot dealer,I had to given them the order number they didn't even know it existed

·
Registered
58 Posts
Front Central Armrest is now an option on Allure and GT Line (Feb 17 Prices and Specs) for £110.I just missed the boat on this...

Edited by: LastPintDave

·
Registered
426 Posts
Ordered on mine, be interesting to see what it looks like. I got the Park Assist too and heated seats

·
Registered
61 Posts
I took the plunge and ordered one earlier this week from Wood Company. Should be delivered tomorrow.

Checked the Peugeot's one now, but I think I like the Wood Company's one better?

·
Registered
426 Posts
I've never been able to track down a decent picture of the Peugeot one.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The Wood Company one is fantastic, perfect match with the Peugeot upholstery in black with red stitching. Only took 10 seconds to fit without any tools. Perfect job.

·
Registered
426 Posts
maciejz said:
This looks like a pretty ok one?
Brilliant my thanks, at least I know now that the storage is still accessible. Hope it matches the GT trim on the car, mind you it must do......

·
Registered
222 Posts
maciejz said:
Checked the Peugeot's one now, but I think I like the Wood Company's one better?
You can find a comparison here. If you do not mind its appearance when it is open, then I think the Wood Company's one is better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts